Friday, February 06, 2009

And now for something a little ...

Well everybody...

Here I am! I will use this blog to print my work not published in the Local. My resistance to writing here was due to my opinion that blogs are like toilet walls - limited readership. The broadest possible readership has always been part of my tactics to counter the secrecy of those who use it to further their ends. The use of exclusivity is as much the enemy as those who use it. The circle-jerk that passes for discourse on so many computer screens reminds me too much of...well the CHCA board.

But now that I have been informed by those well known reliable sources that fledgling felons like Mark Keintz, (not sure of the spelling-don't care) and Dina (Rosa Kleb) Hitchcock read these words. Well.. that makes it all worthwhile. If there's anything as much fun as beating the shit out of assholes in public, it's ridiculing them in print. And that's jest whut ah'm a-aimin to do padner.

So enjoy every word. My exposure of their deeds will still take place in the Local, until I get them or they get Pete. But this will be the place for the really personal, yet satrical attacks. And since, as my attorney tells me, that public officials+satire=legal immunity, the sky is pretty much the limit. Stay tuned for LOTS of in-depth, personal profiles of all the players in the production-Chestnut Hill-No Sex Please-Corruption Makes Us Hot.

Ed (can I say fuck?) Feldman

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edward

Where's my five bucks you bastard.

The Witch Doctor

Fri Feb 13, 09:58:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northwest
Notebook

Northwest Notebook,
incorporating
Chestnut Hill Notebook,
Pointed Observations,
NADAGroup
and NADAWeb.

The Crew

Look for the signature at the end of the post.

We accept donations in support of our work.
E-mail us at Northwest Notebook.

Readership since
January 28, 2006

Powered by Blogger

Rules on Posting

To make comments on a post, hit comments. Don't be a wanker, though. No name, no play. Ain't life a bitch when you can't hide behind something?


Save the Internet

Keep an eye on legislation affecting the Internet.
Go to Save the Internet

Visit the West Mt. Airy Neighbors.
Check Out Adult Education Classes Philadelphia.

Northwest Notebook (formerly Chestnut Hill Notebook)
This site is part of the
Philly Future community.
Don't forget Germantown Radio.
Check out other Philadelphia weblogs in our region.

Blogtalk Radio br Site Feed


Earlier posts are in the Archives by Month.

Powered by Blogger