Friday, January 22, 2010

Two Plugs are Better Than One

I have missed reading new and exciting posts. It's been over a month so I figured I would start the ball rolling.

Just got done making a debut on G-Town Radio on Ed Feldman's show. I gotta say: Classy, classy act. I will be back on the air soon if Ed will have me.

I was on the show for the same two reasons I am writing this now. I am plugging two things.

The first is the release of my Live in Chestnut Hill album recorded last September as part of Chestnut Hill's Beatle-Mania weekend.



Now that that is out of the way it's time for the important stuff.

The second is a benefit for my wife's medical bills. It is tomorrow nite at the Venetian Club in the third floor ballroom. Food is being donated by Drake's Gourmet Foods, Tavern on the Hill, Campbell's Place, Bacchus Market & Paul Roller. Beer is free! And there will music, music, music. Member's of Roger Learnard's Dodge City Junkies, Melissa Martin, Jim Fogerty, Jason Fifield, myself and other will be jamming out to each other.

Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door. There will also be a silent auction with great items including tickets to a Broadway show, an oil painting by local artist Christine Donahower, items from Hideaway Music, Boccelli's, and more that I haven't been told about. Tickets and donations can be made at Artisans on the Ave or by PayPal using the address Clairegolden@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northwest
Notebook

Northwest Notebook,
incorporating
Chestnut Hill Notebook,
Pointed Observations,
NADAGroup
and NADAWeb.

The Crew

Look for the signature at the end of the post.

We accept donations in support of our work.
E-mail us at Northwest Notebook.

Readership since
January 28, 2006

Powered by Blogger

Rules on Posting

To make comments on a post, hit comments. Don't be a wanker, though. No name, no play. Ain't life a bitch when you can't hide behind something?


Save the Internet

Keep an eye on legislation affecting the Internet.
Go to Save the Internet

Visit the West Mt. Airy Neighbors.
Check Out Adult Education Classes Philadelphia.

Northwest Notebook (formerly Chestnut Hill Notebook)
This site is part of the
Philly Future community.
Don't forget Germantown Radio.
Check out other Philadelphia weblogs in our region.

Blogtalk Radio br Site Feed


Earlier posts are in the Archives by Month.

Powered by Blogger